HOME SWEET HOME
BY STEPHANIE SWEET
CHECK US OUT IN THE 2013 PRESS ENTERPRISE READER CHOICE AWARDS
EVERY CLIENT I WORK WITH IS MORE THAN SATISFIED WITH MY WORK AND I HAVE MANY REFERENCES TO PROVE THIS...PLEASE FEEL FREE TO ASK FOR REFERENCES.
Stephanie has been working off and on in the Estate Sale Business since 1993 and is one of the few Licensed and Bonded Estate Sale/Liquidation companies in the Inland Empire. She has performed sales from Lancaster to Palm Springs and has become a trusted Estate Seller and Liquidator. She is reliable, dependable and most of all Honest. Her references will vouch for her and she can supply the phone numbers of her past clients to prove it. Stephanie's number one concern is customer satisfaction!
***WE ACCEPT CASH, CHECK, AND CREDIT CARDS!***
* Reasons to select Home Sweet Home *
- Stephanie has been active in the Antique, Vintage and Thrift community since helping her father with antique shows back in 1969. Her passion for all things old, her love of helping people and doing her best in all she does has turned into a job she thoroughly loves
- She started in the estate sale business in 1993 and has been involved in estate sales and liquidation in one form or another since then. This experience combined with treating her clients with the utmost respect and honesty has made her the "GO TO" Estate Sale Company in the Inland Empire.
- We start by bringing our own tables, table cloths, and supplies to your Estate Sale. Once we are done sorting, cleaning, and organizing we strategically display your items to make them look as good as possible. Display is important to us as it allows the customers to see how the item will look in their store or home. Stephanie has brought the art of "staging" to a whole new level in the Estate Sale Business. After everything is set up we then begin the research process. This usually takes one to two days before the sale begins.
- We pride ourselves on our ability to get the word out AND achieve maximum exposure for your sale. First we advertise on our website (this includes a write up and many pictures), then the DAY before the sale (this is to ensure privacy for the home) we send out notification to our LARGE email list, we advertise (with pictures) on Craigs list, we always run an ad in the local paper in the Estate sale section (for the old schoolers) and last but NOT least we provide signage to bring in drive by customers to the Estate Sale. WE RECENTLY ADDED ESTATESALES.NET TO OUR MARKETING LINE UP. This has greatly increased our visibility!!!
- We discuss with the client what is done with the remaining items (usually there isn’t much). We can provide a clean up crew to take ALL that is left so the property is ready for light cleaning after which the house is ready for listing or for rental. .We can also provide you with numbers of local charities or business’s that will pick up the leftover items. We work with the client to meet their needs and expectations.
- PLEASE CALL US FOR A FREE CONSULTATION!
- DON'T THROW ANYTHING AWAY!
- WE DO ALL SET-UP, LABOR, ADVERTISING, AND RESEARCH ON ITEMS TO GET MAXIMUM RETURN FOR YOUR $
- WE HAVE A BIDDING PROCESS THAT ALLOWS FOR HIGHER YIELDS
- CALL US FIRST!- OUR JOB IS TO MAKE SURE YOU'RE 100% SATISFIED WITH OUR SERVICE!
When choosing an Estate Seller you need to do extensive research and follow up. Be careful of the estate sellers that do not show their address, for if you are dissatisfied with the services performed there is no way to locate them. We have published our address for over 10 years with no problems. Ask for references and review their previous contracts. When you entrust an estate worth thousands of dollars with an organization, you want to verify that they are ethical and honest.
(We regret that we are not doing consignment at this time.) If there are any questions please contact Stephanie by calling or go to our contact page and fill out the form.
Refer us a sale and we pay a finder's fee